- Do you feel like you’ve talked to everyone you know, and have no idea how to find new business partners or new customers?
- Do you want to build your team and grow your business more quickly than you are right now, but aren’t sure exactly how to move forward?
- Does it look like everyone around you is rank advancing, but you’re still sitting at the same title you held last year?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, then we need to talk!
I’m Sharon, the founder of She Does Network Marketing™.
As a result of my own experience in this industry, I now have a strong desire to help women, just like you, build their teams and grow their businesses with Passion, Power and Purpose.
In the same way that an athlete wouldn’t think of training for the Olympics without a coach to guide, support, and challenge them to be their very best, working with a personal coach can help you move forward with speed and intention, in order to take you from where you are right now in your business to where you want to be!
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a synergistic partnership between you and I, that enables you to take action towards the realization of your goals. As opposed to psychotherapy, coaching focuses on a pragmatic approach to goal-attainment, rather than on emotional issues and past experiences.
Coaching is for those who want to uplevel their business in a major way and who are willing to put in the time and energy required to succeed.
Why Should I Hire a Coach?
- To build your team
- To get more customers
- To advance in title
- To become a better leader
- To work smarter, not harder
- To stay focused and on-track
- To reach goals faster
What Does a Coach Do?
- A coach listens
- A coach supports
- A coach understands
- A coach challenges
- A coach guides
- A coach motivates
- A coach collaborates
- A coach strategizes
- A coach asks powerful questions
Why Does Coaching Work?
Coaching works for several reasons:
- The synergy created between the coach and the client creates momentum
- Clients develop new skills and these skills translate into more success and balance in their lives
- Having a life in balance enables clients to feel more empowered in the choices they make and in the actions they take