- Coaching is primarily conducted by telephone or online via Zoom.
- Sessions are scheduled once a week, for the first three weeks of each month, and generally take place on the same day and at the same time each week.
Option #1: Private Coaching
Private (one-on-one) coaching includes three (3) sessions per month; are 40 minutes in length and require a three (3) month commitment. Private coaching also includes email communication between sessions.
Private Coaching is the right choice for you if:
- You have been in business 2 years or longer
- You are ranked within the top half of your company
- You have hit the top rank in your company once or twice but have been unable stay there and maintain that title
PLEASE NOTE: Private coaching is ONLY AVAILABLE to those Network Marketing and Direct Sales Professionals who are at advanced ranks in their company.
Option #2: Group Coaching
Group coaching includes three (3) sessions per month. Sessions are 80 minutes in length; require four participants per group, and a three (3) month commitment per participant. Group coaching also includes a private Facebook page for group members.
Group Coaching is the right choice for you if:
- You have been in business 1 year or longer
- You have a team of at least 1 active distributor
- You are are at a lower level title with your company and are (truly) ready to start running for the top ranks
PLEASE NOTE: Group Coaching is now closed. Click the button below to be notified when it opens up again.
My coaching is NOT right for you if…
- You are still in the beginning phase of your NM or DS business (i.e. have been in NM/DS for less than 1 year and do not have an active team)
- You don’t have confidence in yourself, your product and/or your company
- You aren’t willing to do the actual work involved in building your team or growing your business
- You don’t take the time to listen to your company’s training calls
- You refuse to accept responsibility for your results
- You are a “negative Nellie” who likes to complain and prefers to blame everyone and everything for your lack of success
- You are resistant to doing things differently, if necessary, to get different results
- You don’t go to your company’s annual convention
- You aren’t in the position (emotionally or financially) to invest in yourself and your business right now